Criminal compliance, also known as criminal compliance, refers to the set of measures and procedures implemented by a company or organisation to prevent and...
Lawyers Criminal Law Madrid
The best criminal defense by criminal lawyers for your case...
► Crimes against Persons
► Crime against Liberty
► Lawyers sexual abuse and assault
► Crimes against honour
► Crimes against property and socioeconomic order
Legal Services Criminal Law
Who are we?
G.Elías y Muñoz Lawyers. Criminal Law Firm
G.Elías y Muñoz Lawyers is a Criminal Law Firm specialized in Criminal Law and, therefore, we are able to look after your interests no matter what they are. If you have to face any criminal trial with the purpose of obtaining what you are really entitled to, you can rest assured that you have come to the right place. You only have to leave it in the hands of our criminal lawyers and they will do everything necessary to win the lawsuit or defend your interests.
Criminal LawHow can we help you?
The best criminal defense by criminal lawyers for your case.
There are many reasons why, at any given time, you may be forced to face a criminal proceeding of any kind. And it is that the commission of certain crimes typified as such within the Criminal Law contemplates it. These, in most cases, will make you face prison sentences of greater or lesser severity and the loss of your assets. This is the reason why you should count on a team of criminal lawyers in Madrid to provide you with the advice you need and to defend you.
We are a criminal law firm specialized in criminal law.
If you are looking for a criminal lawyer in Madrid, our professionals specializing in Criminal Law offer a quick and efficient response in matters such as trials, misdemeanors, appeals, alcoholism and all kinds of crimes. We can help you in matters such as:
- Specialized Criminal Lawyers.
- Representation and defense in all kinds of trials in Madrid and all Spain.
- Misdemeanor trials
- Economic crimes: misappropriation, fraud, falsehoods, corporate crimes, money laundering, punishable insolvency, forgery, etc.
- Crimes against the person: injuries, homicide, murder, etc.
- Gender violence.
- Traffic offenses: drunk driving, speeding, driving without a license, disobedience to authority, reckless driving and omission of the duty to render aid.
- Crimes against patrimony: robbery, theft, receiving, damages, fraud, etc.
- Crimes against public health: drug trafficking.
- Administrative and political crimes: bribery, prevarication, urban planning, influence peddling, embezzlement, fraud, prohibited negotiations, corruption and infidelity in the custody of documents.
- Crimes against public finances: tax offenses.
- Crimes of domestic violence.
- Crimes against the environment and urban planning: against land use planning.
- Crimes against freedom: illegal detention, kidnapping, threats, coercion, torture and against moral integrity.
- Crimes against honor: slander and libel.
- Crimes against social security and workers' rights.
- Crimes against sexual freedom: sexual aggression, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, etc.
- Crimes against privacy: discovery and disclosure of secrets, breaking and entering.
- Crimes against family rights and duties: abandonment of the family, non-payment of pensions, child abduction, etc.
- Crimes against intellectual and industrial property.
- Crimes against foreigners.
- Crimes against historical heritage.
- Crimes of arson.
- Crimes against the administration of justice: prevarication, concealment, false accusations and accusations, simulation of crimes, false testimony, obstruction of justice, professional disloyalty, breach of sentence.
- Crimes against the Constitution: against the institutions of the State, against fundamental rights and public liberties, committed by civil servants.
- Crimes against public order: attacks against authority, resistance and disobedience, possession, trafficking and storage of weapons.
- Other crimes: usurpation of civil status, public functions, intrusion.
- Any other crime.
- Defense in criminal trials.
- Defense in jury trials.
- Defense in juvenile trials.
- Assistance to the detainee before the police and in court.
- Criminal prosecution: complaints and lawsuits.
- Private accusation and popular accusation.
- Request for provisional freedom.
- Request for pardons.
- Request for the third degree penitentiary.
- Request for parole.
- Attendance before Courts: Courts of Instruction, Criminal Courts, Provincial Courts, High Courts of Justice, Jury Court, National Court, Supreme Court and Constitutional Court.
Obtain specialized advice from our criminal lawyers in Madrid or in any of our offices in the Community.
Where do we work and where will we serve you?
Our Law Firm provides services with Criminal Lawyers in Madrid and the Community of Madrid and we also act throughout Spain.
Our specialized lawyers will be able to advise and help you in any matter related to Criminal Law.
For a correct advice we have a central office in Madrid, as well as delegations in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Majadahonda and Villalba.
Do you want more information with no obligation?
When should I call you?
You should call us whenever you need our services, but you have to keep in mind that in Criminal Law there are very short procedural deadlines. Therefore, do not delay your consultation and call us.
How long will you give me an appointment?
We will give you an appointment in less than 24 hours. This is a guarantee that only our criminal law firm in Madrid can offer you. In addition, once you are attended by one of them in Criminal Law, they will not need more than 72 hours to provide you with the answer you are looking for in the event that it cannot be given to you in the face-to-face appointment. From there, these lawyers Criminal Law Madrid will proceed to outline a strategy by which to defend your interests in any trial or litigation.
Keep in mind that you will always be part of the process and, based on our advice, you will be responsible for making the most important decisions.
How much will it cost me?
Our services are always paid and we will take into account the complexity of each case when establishing them. We have the possibility of financing your procedure. Contact us.
Contact us at any of our offices in Madrid
Remember that Despacho G.Elias y Muñoz Abogados has expert criminal lawyers in Madrid and the Community of Madrid who will advise you on any matter related to criminal law.
Contact us, and we will give you an appointment in our offices in Madrid and Community of Madrid in Pozuelo; Villalba or Majadahonda.
Our lawyers specializing in criminal lawSpecialized lawyers
News in criminal law
Flagrante delicto (also known as in flagrante delicto or in flagrante delicto) refers to a situation in which a person is caught in the act of committing a...
El tráfico de influencias es una práctica ilícita en la cual una persona utiliza su posición de poder o influencia para obtener beneficios personales o para...
Money laundering is the process by which the illicit origin of funds obtained through criminal activity is concealed so that they appear to be the result of...
A subpoena is an official notification that a person receives, informing them that they are being investigated for an alleged crime and summoned to appear...
The third degree of imprisonment, also known as open regime or semi-liberty regime, is a modality of serving a custodial sentence that is characterised by the...
The essence of unlawfulness refers to those actions or omissions that contravene the provisions of the legal system. In other words, it refers to conduct that...
The offence of grievous bodily harm is a type of offence committed when someone causes injury to another person, but without causing a serious enough injury to...
A judicial notice is a procedural act by which a judge brings certain information to the attention of a person. Generally, it is an order, resolution or...
Guilt or malice? Undoubtedly, two concepts that create a lot of confusion among those who are not used to expressing themselves in the legal sphere. Therefore...
Although criminal law and civil law are different, the two sometimes overlap because the same behaviour gives rise to both civil and criminal liability. On the...
It is never a good idea to hide or make your assets disappear in order to avoid paying a debt. The reason? You are committing the offence of concealment as...