1. Types of data processed / Links to other websites.
The Website respects your privacy. Through this Site The Website does not collect or process any personal data, except for data collected through contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
La Web assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for any third party websites linked to this Site.
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and usability, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files on your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
- - your IP address
- - browser type
- - selected language
- - operating system
- - Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- - date/time.
For what purposes do we use this information?
This information is used in aggregate form to improve the management of this Site, analyze trends and gather demographic data about our users.
The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (e.g., to optimize and improve the user experience and/or to present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the whole is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, e-mail messages, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use "cookies".
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser.
The main purpose of a cookie is to enable our server to present personalized web pages that can make your visit to The Website an individual experience tailored to your personal preferences.
What type of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site depending on the time of permanence:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
- Persistent Cookies: enhance your user experience (e.g. by offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to this Site's server each time you visit the Site. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow you to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in this as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in your terminal (for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc).
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most effective way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, may be included in this Site from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about your behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Own cookies used on the web:
Types of cookies used G. Elias y Muñoz Abogados
|Category of use||Example|
To provide information society services requested by the user and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
|Third party cookies|
G. Elias y Muñoz Abogados uses a conversion cookie in order to determine how many people click on our ads and end up buying our products and services. These cookies do not link navigation between other advertisers' sites. In addition, they have a very limited lifetime. These cookies are enabled for the googleadservices.com domain.
Our site uses Google Maps, which may set several cookies on your computer (SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF). These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
The cookie ID of each DoubleClick coolie is essential for these applications. For example, DoubleClick uses cookie IDs to keep track of which ads have been shown in certain browsers. At the time an ad is served in a browser, DoubleClick can use that browser's cookie ID to check which DoubleClick ads have already been shown in that particular browser. This is how DoubleClick avoids showing ads that the user has already seen. Similarly, cookie IDs allow DoubleClick to record conversions related to ad requests, such as when a user sees a DoubleClick ad and later uses the same browser to visit the advertiser's website and make a purchase.
DoubleClick cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. Sometimes the cookie contains an additional identifier similar in appearance to the cookie ID. This identifier is used to identify an advertising campaign to which a user has previously been exposed; however, DoubleClick does not store any other data in the cookie and the information is not personally identifiable.
How do I opt-out of this process?
If a user disables this feature using the Ad Settings option, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID in the user's browser is overwritten with the "OPT_OUT" phase. Because a unique cookie ID no longer exists, the disabled cookie cannot be associated with a particular browser.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website.
It also enables cookies on the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
More information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
We use Facebook Pixel to understand conversion tracking, for optimization and remarketing purposes.
To revoke Facebook permissions, click here.
We use LinkedIn on some of our pages. LinkedIn may set cookies on the pages you visit on our website.
4. Third party cookies
5. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, The Website uses Google Analytics software. This technology allows to know the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and is not shared with third parties for their independent use. All information necessary for analysis is stored on Google servers.
6. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Please note that certain features and the full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
Information to disable or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.